- Last Modified By: awo at 25/11/2014 4:57:19 PM
COMPULSORY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK
Please complete the following tasks before you come to your first class:
- Last Modified By: awo at 12/09/2016 8:06:10 AM
- Last Modified By: awo at 26/11/2014 12:51:45 PM
Read through Chapter 1 of the text and summarise main concepts with headings in your workbook.
Set up a glossary at the back of your workbook adding key terms as you come across them. Put the definitions in your own words, you will be quizzed on these terms when you are back at school.
Tip: If you learn best with visual aids include drawings/ pictures with your summary!
- Last Modified By: awo at 26/11/2014 8:22:03 AM
Watch the following video and then answer questions.
1) What measure of health is he using on his graph?
2) Does this truly represent health? Why? Why not?
3) What trend can you identify from the graph?
4) If it was plotted into the future what would you predict the graph would look like?
- Last Modified By: awo at 26/11/2014 12:55:23 PM
Write down the WHO definition of health in your book and memorise it.
Write a few sentences on who would be considered healthy according to this definition.
We will be discussing your answers back at school.
- Last Modified By: awo at 26/11/2014 1:02:57 PM
Please refer to Evidence of Learning or Assessment below.