- Last Modified By: sko at 7/02/2014 9:29:06 AM
- Last Modified By: sko at 7/02/2014 9:49:31 AM
Create a map of your target country. To do this you need to:
1. Locate a map of your target country and create you own map.
On the map you may want to include the following
- identifies the country's neighbours
- mountain ranges
- rivers, seas and oceans
- capital cities and other major cities
- the population of these cities
- natural features such as : volcanoes, water falls, glaciers
- any other significant natural features
- any other information that will demonstrate you have broadened your understanding of the country you are currently studing
2. You may like to include text on your map that will enhance your understanding of key features e.g if you place a city on the map you may like to provide some basic facts such as: population of the city, climate etc.
3. You may like to include images. (this is only to enhance your map not just pretty it up)